Thursday, January 15, 2009

Advertising Prices

Thank you for your interest in Advertising with “Sweet N Simple Jewelry Designs”

I plan on always leaving my advertising prices low, however they will go up slightly as the site becomes more popular and there’s a higher demand. If you would like more info or to purchase any of my advertising please feel free to contact me at aliciarose22{at}hotmail{dot}com thank you for your interest!

Price list is
Etsy mini’s size 2 by 3 in thumbnail size .10 a day which is 3.00 a month
Artfire windows are also .10 a day which is 3.00 a month
Ad button size 150 by 150 is .05 a day which is 1.50 a month

All advertising will run from the 15th to the 15th of every month.
All advertising and url’s must be “family friendly”

*I reserve the right to remove any advertisement at anytime if I feel they do not meet the requirements of this site.
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online